Hydraulic workshop presses are manufactured in various models (WSP300, WSP330, WSP340, WSP390, WSP410) up to 6000 kN press force. All workshop presses can be operated both manually and automatically. For production purposes see Hydraulic Presses
Workshop presses are manufactured with a closed frame. With a sophisticated control system, it is possible to control the press force most precisely during operation.
The presses are suitable:
- for use in production facilities, craft businesses, repair and assembly work
- for pressing and squeezing work, pressing bearings, bushes and bolts, straightening beams, axles, profiles and shafts
- and setting up tools.
The presses are manufactured
- double-acting and with hard chrome-plated cylinders with safety valves, pressure control valves,
- and with adjustable tables,
- with modern hydraulic drives and electronic equipment
- and maximum stability,
- Manufactured according to the latest accident prevention regulations and guarantee maximum safety.
Following type of work shop presses are manufactured