The Press Brakes, HPB780 series of ATM are fast and exceptionally accurate bending brakes for precise sheet metal forming through defined bending and edging. The presses open all possibilities to their users – in compliance with currently binding safety regulations. Serial equipment allows achieving such productivity and precision.
Our Hydraulic Press Brakes were designed by latest tehnology`s latest developments and in according to customer needs with in mind working easily, security, safety and large bending capacity.
Frames and rams are steel – welded construction and were manufactured to be rigidity most durable on stroke workings. The walls were manufactured by double plate boxing to increase the resistance except under the 250 tons capacities.
- Hydraulic cylinders are designed and manufactured from solid steel billet and honed precisely.
- Pistons are steel forgings, hardened, chrome plated, precision ground and micro polished for years of trouble-free service.
- Compact hydraulic block with pressure relief valves for safety.
- The torsion bar and stopper system inside cylinders enable parallel move of top beam and accurate bend angle at both ends of the work piece.
- Pre-fill valves enable top beam to approach the work piece rapidly and return rapidly after bending.
- Tilting of upper beam for conical bending.
- Bending is performed at slow speed according to CE norms.
- Hardened ram slide ways working with low friction and wear resistant material and optimum lubricant material and optimum lubrication grooves.
- Pressure switch limits bending force during bending and active automatic return of top beam to top dead centre.
- Top quality Busak Shamban seals and o-rings for long duration problem free operation.
- High quality hydraulic fitting High pressure and silent Rexroth hydraulic pumps.
- PLC based compact and reliable electrical system with ventilating electrical cabinet.
- Motorised cylinder stopper control system
- Digital display
- Motorised rigid backgauge(x axis)
- Longitudinal adjustment on backgazge system(Z axis and R axis)
- Backgauge positioning fingers move along linear slideways and has deep adjustment facility of +0.05 mm tolerance for exact parallellism
- Backgauge fingers with two gauging steps used one for short and the other for long bending depths.
- Two adjustable fromt support
- Nuova numerical control.
- Ram stroke switches for mute point and dead centre
- T-Slotes on both sides of the table
- Foot pradl
- PLC based compact eletrical system
- Selection of metric or inc measuring system
- Side safety guards
- One piece top and bottom tools(not hardened)
- Amada Promecam crowning system.
- Front light barriers or laser systems
- Manual WILA lower block bobble system.
- Motorized WILA bobble system.
- Raer safety guards
- Additional backgauge fingers
- Top quality top and bottom tools(not hardened)
- Top tool manual quick-release clamps
- Hydraulic upper and lower crowning system.
- Pneumatic upper crowning system.
- Special upper and lower blocks.
- 500mm -600 mm extra throat depth.
- Sliding arms.
- CE certification.