Edge banding machines for craftsmen who want to improve and automate production, or for industries that manufacture tailor-made products.
|Panel Length||Min. 140mm|
|Panel Width||Min. 50mm|
|Feeding Speed||13 or 18m/min|
|Quantity/20ft Container||2 sets|
The workpiece feeding system consists of a chain and a set of drive rollers that do not leave scratches on the workpiece surface. Control panel for setting the gluing temperature. Each unit can be switched on and off individually. Advanced European style glue container, easy to change and maintain The glue container made of high quality aluminum material is designed for hot melt glue.
- Gluing: Quick Melt Glue System
- End cutting : Dual Motor End Trim
- Fine Trimming: Remove excess banding, equipped with accurate settings for different thickness of the edge.
- Scraping: Designed to remove microwaves on the machined radius surface of the edge after milling units.
- Buffing: Polishing is required for finishing the edgebanding. This operation provides. The gloss of the treated surface, cleans from dirt. Polishing unit – two motors, two polishing wheels