ATM Roll Straighteners work with the principle of the offset-mounted rollers that are adjustable for different angles of curvature. Roller diameter must match material thickness and strength. For this reason, the number of rolls can be adjusted according to requirements. Thus the straightening accuracy is increased.
ATM/Elmali provides band-straightening machines for straightening rolls up to 19 narrow and thin strip material.
- The leveler is mounted on a welded frame.
- All rolls are hardened to 60 HRC and precision ground.
- Synchronous driving the lower straightening rolls and the pair of drawing rollers through the gears.
- The upper straightening rollers are mounted in a common yoke.
- The manual adjustment of the tilting yoke is about hand knobs.
- Lateral scaling facilitates precise adjustment of the yoke.
- Adjustable stop for recovery of the final position.
- Input rollers with adjustable tape guide.
- Different loop control possible.